Advertisement

Saturday, March 19, 2011

F1 Froyo 2.2.2 V3 [EXT2]

This is a Pure and Fast Android AOSP Froyo 2.2.2. This is for people who recommend EXT2 build for the speed and this build's speed is like a Nexus S. Using Neopeek's EXT2 Android Installer. I suggest you to open all apps and sync your account with Google on the first boot and then reboot your device for the best speed. I have installed all Google APPS in it and all are up to date. First boot will be slow so after the first boot reboot it for optimal speed. Also Fixed some Bugs. This build is fully ROOTED and SuperUser is installed.

[Guide on how to create an EXT2 partition]

Build: Froyo 2.2.2
Kernel: Duckly's Kernel 9 Mar 11 (Keypad drivers not as modules)
Screenshot:


Working:

  • SuperUser
  • WiFi (Perfect - No disconnection)
  • Blutooth (Perfect)
  • GPS (Good)
  • 3G Network
  • 3D
  • Phone
  • SMS
  • Very Good Battery Life
  • Smooth Animations
  • Browser
  • Gmail
  • Backlight Control
  • Market (New)
  • Navigation
  • Google Maps
  • Overclocked to 650MHz
  • Landscape Support

Note:
  • You may also try to use SetCPU to increase battery life.
  • It will not charge if you dont connect the power cable when starting Android.

Buttons Layout:
  • X Panel Button = Home Button
  • OK Button = Back Button
  • Left Softkey = Menu Button
  • Right Softkey = Standby & Lock Button
  • Call Button = Dialer Button
  • Call End Button = Standby & Lock Button
  • Volume Buttons = Volume Buttons
  • Power Button = Standby & Lock Button

Instructions:
Unpack the Zip file copy all the Files in the root of the FAT32 partition this will be the only partition you will see in the my computer. Then go to file explorer then in storage card then into the npkinstall folder then run haret this will install files on the EXT2 partition. Then it will automatically restart after you restart back into the windows mobile go into file explorer then storage card then run haret which is in the root of the sd-card not the one in npkinstall folder and just wait and it will boot.

Credits:
  • Thanks To NEOPEEK
  • Thanks To Duckly
  • Thanks To Chann
  • Thanks To XDANDROID
  • Thanks To Bruno_123
  • Thanks To Benquick

21 comments:

  1. Thank you all!!!
    I'm using this rom, and every thing works so far so good!!!
    I like it~

    ReplyDelete
  2. As the last one, gtalk is something wrong after several times reboot. I hope it will be perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please help me. I follow instructions yet when i try click haret it just tell me "The file 'haret' cannot be opened. Either it is not signed with a trusted certificate, or one of its components cannot be found... " What do i do?

    ReplyDelete
  4. ignore last part. i soft reset my phone and everything worked fine. new problem, after setting up android n rebooting windows mobile started again and now it doesnt recognise my memory card at all. what to do

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. can you upload to mediafire. Hotfile download verry slow :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. we really need the support to more language such as chinese!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This build is lagging alot new build is coming up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Works great!! I hope you could work on the animated wallpaper!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. what wrong with my X1, "Kernel Panic" can anyone help me

    ReplyDelete
  11. I installed on Xperia X1 and I run npkinstall and haret but it still boot to Windows Mobile ... any help or guide for me to read further? please..

    ReplyDelete
  12. when boot

    too many error (?)
    something like

    "mdp irq is already 4 4 and above mdp_dma: busy"
    it takes more than 20 minutes?

    and scrolling text is now stopped.

    what happen? please helpo

    ReplyDelete
  13. I put the fat32 version on my SD, started haret. I stopped on the screen when the android appeared (the android was appearing and disappearing constantly), I restar the phone from this stage after half an hour. After that I formatted the card. Put the FAT32 version again on it but the linux boot was stopping with some kernel panic. I formatted the card with an EXT2 partition and put the EXT2 version on it. Run the install.exe from npkinstall succesfully. After restart run haret and the same happened as with the FAT32 version. Do you have any idea about this?

    ReplyDelete
  14. I tried the gingerbread before but it was to buggy for me. So I tried this one and I like it very much. I only seem to have some problems with connections... 3G does work now but only after re-enabling it. My wi-fi and phone connections give me one/two bars where I have like almost full/all bars in Windows Mobile. Anyone who has the same problems/knows how to fix it? And skype won't let me sign in. It doesn't freeze but it does at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nevermind the problems I described before... They are not that bad... But what really sucks is that the physical keyboard and the xpanel ok and call buttons quit working after some time... When I restart my phone, they work for a few minutes and then stop working again... I guess there's something wrong with the hardware adressing... Sometimes the screen won;t wake up either. I hope you can fix this soon... I went back to windows mobile 'cause android just doesn't work for me now and windows mobile sucks...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Bluetooth is totally slow. 3 minutes for 1 MB.

    ReplyDelete
  17. i've tried this rom.
    but there's a little problem.
    palringo application can't be installed at this rom.
    waiting for the better rom.
    ^^

    ReplyDelete
  18. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am not able to download apps.. It ssays ""
    This app is incompatible with your AIRCEL HTC XPERIA X1"". please help

    ReplyDelete