Advertisement

Sunday, February 20, 2011

F1 Froyo V2 [EXT2]

This is a Pure and Fast Android AOSP Froyo 2.2.1. This is for people who recommend EXT2 build for the speed and this build's speed is like a Nexus S. Using Neopeek's EXT2 Android Installer. I suggest you to open all apps and sync your account with Google on the first boot and then reboot your device for the best speed. This is the most stable and fastest build i have ever done. Its all stock build with Launcher Pro.  

[Guide on how to create an EXT2 partition]

Build: Froyo 2.2.1
Kernel: Seandean V3C
Screenshot:


Working:

  • WiFi (Perfect)
  • Blutooth (Can't pair with other devices)
  • GPS
  • 3G Network
  • 3D
  • Phone
  • SMS
  • Very Good Battery Life
  • Smooth Animations
  • Browser
  • Gmail
  • Baclight Control
  • Market
  • Navigation
  • Google Maps
  • Overclocked to 600MHz
  • Landscape Support

Note:
  • You may also try to use SetCPU to increase battery life.
  • It will not charge if you dont connect the power cable when starting Android.

Buttons Layout:
  • X Panel Button = Home Button
  • OK Button = Back Button
  • Left Softkey = Menu Button
  • Right Softkey = Standby & Lock Button
  • Call Button = Dialer Button
  • Call End Button = Standby & Lock Button
  • Volume Buttons = Volume Buttons
  • Power Button = Standby & Lock Button

Instructions:
Unpack the Zip file copy all the Files in the root of the FAT32 partition this will be the only partition you will see in the my computer. Then go to file explorer then in storage card then into the npkinstall folder then run haret this will install files on the EXT2 partition. Then it will automatically restart after you restart back into the windows mobile go into file explorer then storage card then run haret which is in the root of the sd-card not the one in npkinstall folder and just wait and it will boot.


Download 

19 comments:

  1. GUAAOO my friend you with 14yr, You re going pretty fast. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi!I have a big problem with the x1 when I put the Sim card to always stops working on all versions of Why? HELP ME :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. today i installed te rom but after a few hours my hardware buttons freezed including the keyboard. is there an app to fix this in android? when i run that app that my buttons will work again?

    sorry for my bad english

    very smooth version :)

    xorium

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the best ROM I'v ever use!!!
    I like ur blog style, and I'll always use ur ROM!!
    THANK U!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Something strange. Android Market returns different app than usually. e.g. mobile metronome search returns only one app not many as usually.

    ReplyDelete
  8. GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. when booting linux my X1 restart
    I formatted my Memory card and putted just the F1 Froyo V2 [EXT2] in my card

    what I do wrong??? plz help me

    ReplyDelete
  10. touchscreen keyboard is mess up sir..

    ReplyDelete
  11. i instal it.. and there no google maps in this build... 3D wallpaper not work... gmail was hard to syncronice.... to many force close notivication if the application running slow..
    notification sound for phone and message cannot be change, always error....

    ReplyDelete
  12. all was fine after I found the way to install it..
    But after some hours the buttons wont work for some reason . Restarted and works fine... but sill after some hours the buttons dies again.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hallo , ich hoffe es kann einer deutsch.

    wo kann ich die kontakte der simkarte finden ?

    ReplyDelete
  14. I dont like Overclocked...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Please can someone help, it installs just fine and I set it up. When I restart I am back in Windows Mobile. How do I boot back into Android, or have I missed something?

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  16. Help..
    Thanks for this excellent...
    I've install this to my X1. Most of thing are fine..
    But WiFi has a problem.
    WiFi was get connected, and also acquire the IP from AP. All of connection is looks fine. BUT I can not use the internet with browser, market...etc.

    ReplyDelete
  17. hi..Im college student, thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete